Labels

Monday, November 8, 2010

love poem for HIM


YoU...KaMu....

I will remember you as you are
See you for what you will be
Know you for what you want to be
Judge you for how you were with me
Know you from the place we met
Dislike some of the things you've said

I will remember you as my friend
I now know this is the end
Even though nothing lasts forever
I wish, as friends, we could remain together

One day otherwe may need each
You're still the Best Friend
I've had the pleasure of knowing
Now, the both of us need a while
For personal growing
We each just need some time apart
Enough time to make a brand new start
I will never forget what we once shared together


My Memories of You
Will always remain
Forever
Present in my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...